Date of Post: 15 May 2022
Short Information about Job: NCLAT Online Registration Form for the Post of Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Private Secretary, Programmer, Court Officer, Administrative Officer, Senior Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022 has been announced by National Company Law Appellate Tribunal, NCLAT Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the NCLAT Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
NCLAT Registrar, Secretary, Assistant Recruitment 2022
Registration are starting from April 30, 2022 and last date for the registration is May 17, 2022. There are 11 Vacancy for the NCLAT Registrar, Secretary, Assistant Recruitment 2022. NCLAT Registrar, Secretary, Assistant Pay Scale is Rs 44900 (Base). Candidates can get selection through Written Exam. NCLAT Recruitment Job location is in All India. Minimum age of Recruitment is 18 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 27 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also read: UGVCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022
National Company Law Appellate Tribunal
UGVCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : April 30, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : May 17, 2022
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 27 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
NCLAT Registrar, Secretary, Assistant Salary
- NCLAT Registrar, Secretary, Assistant Salary : Rs 44900 to Rs 215900
NCLAT Registrar, Secretary, Assistant Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed Graduate, Diploma from any recognized University in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
How to Apply
- National Company Law Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can Register from April 30, 2022 to May 17, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about NCLAT Registrar, Secretary, Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Vacancy details: Total 11 Posts
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.