Date of Post: 09 March 2022
Short Information about Job: NTA Exam Result for NTA CSIR UGC NET June 2021 Examination has been announced by National Testing Agency (NTA). Interested candidates for the Following Can Download their Exam Result.
You can also Read: Aryabhatta College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022
National Testing Agency - NTA
NTA CSIR UGC NET Exam Schedule 2022
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : December 03, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : January 02, 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : January 03, 2022
- Correction Date : January 05-09, 2022
- Exam Date : January 29 and February 05-06 2022
- Admit Card : January 2022
- Result : March 09, 2022
- General Candidates Fee : Rs 1000
- OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 500
- SC and ST Candidates : Rs 250
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : NA
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 28 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
NTA CSIR UGC NET Exam Schedule Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed M.Sc/ Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks & SC, ST, PH : 50% Marks from any recognized University in India.
- Integrated Course and BE/B.Tech/ B.Pharma and MBBS Candidates are also Eligible for CSIR NET 2021
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
How to Apply
- National Testing Agency - NTA Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from December 03, 2021 to January 02, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about NTA CSIR UGC NET Exam Schedule Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2022 Subject Details
|CSIR UGC NET June 2021
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Science
Interested Candidates can download their Result.