Date of Post: 14 February 2021
Short Information about Job: NTA Admit Card for the Graduate Pharmacy Test GPAT Admission 2021-2022 has been announced by National Testing Agency (NTA). Interested Candidates for the Admission Test Can Download their Admit Card.
You can also Read: GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
National Testing Agency NTA Recruitment 2021
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : December 23, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : January 22, 2021
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : January 23, 20212021
- Correction Date : January 25-30, 2021
- CBT Examination Date : February 22,27, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : February 14, 2021
- Result Declared on : Notified Soon
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 2000
- SC, ST and PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 1000
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : Rs 1000
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, E Wallet and E-Challan.Only.
- There is no Age Limit for the the Candidates for GPAT Exam 2021.
- Candidates should Passed or Appearing Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy.
- Note : B.Tech, Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology Candidates Are Not Eligible.
Exam Center in GPAT 2021
- Uttar Pradesh : Agra, Allahabad (Prayagraj), Bareilly, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Luckow, Meerut and Varanasi.
- Bihar : Bhagalpur, Gaya, Darbanga,Muzaffarpur and Patna.
- Delhi : Delhi/ NCR
- Rajasthan : Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar, Kota and Udaipur.
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Sagar & Jabalpur.
- Other States : Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Tamilnaidu, Telangana, Odisha, Punjab, Tripura, West Bengal for District Wise Details Read Notification.
Interested Candidates Can Download Admit Card.