Date of Post: 02 Nov 2020 | 03:20 PM
Short Information about Job: - NTA Result for the ICAR AIEEA Under Graduate UG and Post Graduate PG Course Admission 2020 has been announced by National Testing Agency (NTA). Interested Candidates for the Exams can Download Result.
You can also Read: – Bihar BSUSC Assistant Professor Form
National Testing Agency - NTA
UG/ PG Admission All India Entrance Exam (AIEEA 2020)
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : March 01, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : March 31, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : March 31, 2020
- Correction Date : April 25 to May 02, 2020
- Exams Held on : September 16-23, 2020
- Admit Card Available (UG) : September 08, 2020
- Result Available : November 02, 2020
- Counseling Start : Notified Soon
- AIEEA UG Course
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 750
- SC, ST and PH(Divang) Candidates Fee : Rs 375
- AIEEA PG Course
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 1100
- SC, ST and PH(Divang) Candidates Fee : Rs 550
- AIEEA JRF/ SRF Course
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 1800
- SC, ST and PH(Divang) Candidates Fee : Rs 900
Mode of Payment
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 31/08/2020
- UG Course Minimum Age of Candidates : 16 Years
- PG Course Miniumum Age of Candidates : 19 Years
- Ph.D Course Minimum Age of Candidates : 20 Years (as on 01/07/2020)
- UG Course : Candidates should passed 12th Class (Intermediate) Exams.
- PG Course : Bachelor Degree with on of the Related Subject or Equivalent.
- Ph.d Course : Master Degree in Related Subject.
||Course Name / Subject Name
|AIEEA Under Graduate (UG)
- B.Sc in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry / Community Science / Sericulture.
- B.F.Sc in Food Nutrition's and Dietetics
- B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering / Dairy Technology / Food Technology / Bio Technology
|AIEEA Post Graduate (PG)
- Plant Biotechnology / Plant Science / Physical Science / Entomology and Nematology / Agronomy / Social Science / Statistical Science
- Horticulture / Forestry / Agriculture and Engineering / Water Science and Technology / Home Science / Animal Biotechnology / Veterinary Science
- Animal Science / Fisheries Science / Dairy Science / Dairy Technology / Food Science Technology / Agri Business Management.
|AIEEA PHd (AICE-JRF/SRF/PGS)
- Crop Science I, II, III / Horticulture / Veterinary and Animal Science I, II, III / Dairy Science / Dairy Technology and Food Technology.
- Agriculture Engineering and Technology / Home Science / Fishery Science / Natural Science / Management I,II / Agiculture Economincs and
- Agribusiness Management / Agriculture Extension / Agriculture Statistics.
Interested candidates can Download Result.