Date of Post: 01 April 2022
Short Information about Job: NTA Online Registration Form for the Post of Joint Entrance Exam Admission Form 2022 has been announced by National Testing Agency, NTA Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the NTA Admission can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
You can also Read: IERT Prayagraj Admission Online Form 2022
National Testing Agency, NTA
NTA Joint Entrance Exam JEE Main April 2022
Phase I Exam
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : March 01, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : March 31, 2022
- Last Date of Fee Payment : March 31, 2022
- Availability of Exam Date : April 16-21, 2022
- Availability of Admit Card : April, 2022
- General and OBC Male Candidates Fee : Rs 650
- General and OBC Female Candidates Fee : Rs 325
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 325
- General and OBC Male Candidates Fee : Rs 1300
- General and OBC Female Candidates Fee : Rs 650
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 650
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
- No Age Limit for NTA JEE Main 2022
- Candidates should have Passed or Appearing 12th Class Exam with PCM Stream from any Recognized Board in India.
Instruction for NTA IIT JEE Main 2022
- Photo Instruction : Either in color/ Black & White with 80% Face (without Mask) Visible including ears against white backgroud.
- Aadhar card must be for JEE Main 2022 All Session Application.
- Scanned Document : Candidates have Passport Photo, Signature and Father/ Guardian Signature.
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.