Date of Post: 08 March 2021
Short Information about Job: NTA Paper 2 Result for the JEE Main 2021 has been announced by National Testing Agency (NTA). Interested Candidates JEE NTA Exam can download their Paper 2 Result.
You can also Read: HSSC PGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2021
National Testing Agency (NTA)
JEE Joint Entrance Exam Mains Phase I 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : December 16, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : January 23, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : January 24, 2021
- Last Date of Correction : January 30, 2021
- Examination Date : February 23-26, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : February 11, 2021
- Availability of Result : March 08, 2021
- Availability of Paper 2 Result : March 19, 2021
- Single Paper
- General and OBC Male Candidates Fee : Rs 650
- General and OBC Female Candidates Fee : Rs 325
- SC and ST Candidates Candidates Fee : Rs 325
- Both Paper
- General and OBC Male Candidates Fee : Rs 1350
- General and OBC Female Candidates Fee : Rs 650
- SC and ST Candidates Candidates Fee : Rs 650
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
- There is no Age Limit for NTA JEE Mains 2021.
- Candidates should Passed or Appearing 12th Class Examination with PCM Stream from any Recognized Board in India.
Instruction for NTA IIT JEE Mains 2021
- Photo Instruction : Color / Balck & White with 80% Face (without Mask) and Visible including ears against white backgroud.
- Aadhar Card is required for JEE Main 2021 All Session Application.
- Scanned Document : Candidates should have Passport Photo, Signature and Father/ Guardian Signature.
Interested Candidates can Download their Paper 2 Result.