Date of Post: 11 February 2021
Short Information about Job: NTA Admit Card for the JEE Main 2021 has been announced by National Testing Agency (NTA). Interested Candidates JEE NTA Exam can download their Admit Card now.
You can also Read: HSSC PGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2021
National Testing Agency (NTA)
JEE Joint Entrance Exam Mains Phase I 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : December 16, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : January 23, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : January 24, 2021
- Last Date of Correction : January 30, 2021
- Examination Date : February 23-26, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : February 11, 2021
- Single Paper
- General and OBC Male Candidates Fee : Rs 650
- General and OBC Female Candidates Fee : Rs 325
- SC and ST Candidates Candidates Fee : Rs 325
- Both Paper
- General and OBC Male Candidates Fee : Rs 1350
- General and OBC Female Candidates Fee : Rs 650
- SC and ST Candidates Candidates Fee : Rs 650
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
- There is no Age Limit for NTA JEE Mains 2021.
- Candidates should Passed or Appearing 12th Class Examination with PCM Stream from any Recognized Board in India.
Instruction for NTA IIT JEE Mains 2021
- Photo Instruction : Color / Balck & White with 80% Face (without Mask) and Visible including ears against white backgroud.
- Aadhar Card is required for JEE Main 2021 All Session Application.
- Scanned Document : Candidates should have Passport Photo, Signature and Father/ Guardian Signature.
Interested Candidates can Download NTA JEE Mains Admit Card.