Date of Post: 06 October 2021
Short Information about Job: NTA Mains Paper II Result for the Joint Entrance Examination JEE Mains Phase II Admission 2021 has been announced by National Testing Agency, NTA Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for NTA Recruitment can download their Result.
You can also Read: MOSB CAPF Group A Form 2021
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Joint Entrance Exam JEE Mains Phase II March 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : March 02, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : March 06, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : March 06, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : March 11, 2021
- Examination Date : March 15-18, 2021
- Availability of Answer Key : March 20, 2021
- Result Declared : March 25, 2021
- Paper II Result : October 06, 2021
- General and OBC Male Candidates Fee : Rs 650
- General and OBC Female Candidates Fee : Rs 325
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 325
- General and OBC Male Candidates Fee : Rs 1350
- General and OBC Female Candidates Fee : Rs 650
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 650
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
- There is No Age Limit for the Exam of NTA JEE Mains 2021.
- Candidates only have to Fill the form.
- Candidates should Passed or Appearing 12th Class Examination with PCM Stream from any Recognized Board in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Instruction for NTA IIT JEE Mains Phase II 2021
- Photo Instruction : Either in color/ Balck & White with 80% Face (without Mask) Visible including ears against white backgroud.
- Aadhar card is required for JEE Main 2021 All Session Application.
- Scanned Document : Candidates should have Passport Photo, Signature and Father/ Guardian Signature.
Interested Candidates can download their Mains Paper II Result.