Date of Post: 11 June 2022
Short Information about Job: NTA Admit Card for the Admisison of National Council of Hotel Management NCHM JEE has been announced by National Testing Agency (NTA) Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the NTA Recruitment can download their Admit Card.
You can also Read: UP Post Graduate Teacher PGT Recruitment 2022
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA National Council of Hotel Management NCHM JEE Admisison 2022
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : February 04, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : May 03, 2022
- Last Date of Fee Payment : May 03, 2022
- Correction Date : May 05-06, 2022
- Exam Date : June 18, 2022
- Admit Card : June 10, 2022
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 1000
- EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 700
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 450
- PH (Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 450
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on July 01, 2022
- Maximum Age of Candidates (General, OBC) : 25 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates (SC, ST) : 28 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should have Passed/ Appearing 10+2th Class (Intermediate) Exam from any recognized Board in India with English as a Compulsory Subject.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
- B.Sc. (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
- Uttar Pradesh : Noida, Lucknow, Varanasi, Kanpur and Prayagraj.
- Uttarakhand : Dehradun.
- Delhi : Delhi/ NCR.
- Bihar : Patna and Muzaffarnagar.
- Madhya Pradesh : Gwalior, Jabalpur and Bhopal.
- Haryana : Gurugram and Faridabad.
- Rajasthan : Jodhpur and Jaipur.
- Other Various Exam Center in All India.
Vacancy details: Total 458 Posts
Interested Candidates can download their Admit Card.