NTA NEET UG 2020 Result, Online Counselling 2020
Date of Post: 27 Oct 2020 | 08:15 PM
Short Information about Job: - NTA Result, Counselling Schedule for the NEET 2020 for MBBS/ BDS Admission has been announced by National Testing Agency (NTA). Interested Candidates for the Exams can Download Result, Counselling Schedule now.
You can also Read: – NTA NEET 2020 Apply Change Center
National Testing Agency - NTA
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start: December 02, 2019
- Last Date of Registration : January 06, 2020
- Last Date of Registration Payment : January 07, 2020
- Correction Date : March 13-19, 2020
- Exams Date :
May 03, 2020
- New Exams Date : 13 September 13, 2020
- Admit Card Available on : 26 August 26, 2020
- Unofficial Answer Key Available on : 14 September 14, 2020
- Official Answer Key Available on : September 26, 2020
- Result Available on : October 16, 2020
- Final Answer Key Available on : October 16, 2020
- Counselling Start : October 27, 2020
- General Candidates Fee : Rs 1500
- EWS and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 1400
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 800
- PH(Divang) Candidates Fee : Rs 800
Mode of Payment
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 17 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 25 Years
- Candidates should Born Before Dec 31, 2003.
- You shpuld Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
- 12th Class Passed (Intermediate ) Exams with Chemistry, Physics, Biology PCB Group of Subjects From any Indian Recognized Board.
- Candidates should read the Brochure or Read the Code Wise Eligibility Details.
Eligibility Code for NEET 2020 UG
- NEET UG Code 01 : A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e 12 Standard in 2020 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02 : The Higher/ Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- NEET UG Code 03 : The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject
- NEET UG Code 04 : The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05 : The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- NEET UG Code 06 : B.Sc.Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc.Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07 : Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English. Provided that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above or appearing in the qualifying examination in 2016.Provided also that to be eligible for competitive Entrance Test the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and in addition must have come in the merit list of All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT)for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
Important Instruction for NEET 2020
- Aadhar Card is very Compulsory in All India NTA NEET Examination 2020.
- Instruction of Photo: Clear Passport Size and 4x6 Size Photo with White Background and Also Enter Your Candidates Name and Photo Taken Date.
- You should read the NEET Information Brochure 2020 for more details.
Interested candidates can Download Result, Counselling Schedule now.