NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment Admit Card 2020
Date of Post: 20 Jan 2021
Short Information about Job: NTPC Admit Card for the Recruitment of Diploma Trainee in Various Trade has been announced by National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC). Interested Candidates Can Download Before Admit Card.
You can also Read: UP Police Jail Wardern Change Post
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
NTPC Diploma Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2020
Advt No. : CM/Ranchi: 01/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : November 23, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : December 12, 2020
- Last Date of Pay Exams Fee : December 12/2020
- Exam Date : January 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 300
- SC, ST and Exs Candidates Fee : Rs 0 (Nil)
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on Dec 12, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 25 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 35 Years
- Candidates should Read the Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Eligibility for NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have 3 Years of Diploma in any Related Stream with Minimum at Least 70% Marks.
Vacancy details: Total 70 Posts
How To Apply For NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2020
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited 2020.
- Candidates can Register from November 23, 2020 to December 12, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Diploma Engineer Trainee.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can Download their Admit Card.