Date of Post: 25 February 2021
Short Information about Job: High Court Online Registration Form for the Post of Assistant Section Officer (202 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for the Odisha High Court Recruitment Can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021
Registration are starting from February 18, 2021 and last date for the registration is March 20, 2021. There are 202 Vacancy for the Goa High Court Recruitment. Odisha High Court ASO Pay Scale is Rs 35400 to Rs 112400. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam. High Court Recruitment Job location is in Odisa.
Minimum age of Recruitment is 21 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 32 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also Read: NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
Odisha High Court
Odisha High Court ASO Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : February 18, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : March 20, 2021
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree any recognized University in India.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Pay Scale : Rs.35400 to Rs 112400
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 32 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Vacancy details: Total 202 Posts
How to Apply
- Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from February 18, 2021 to March 20, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification Before Registration Apply.