Date of Post: 22 December 2021
Short Information about Job: Odisha Police Online Registration Form for the Post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Odisha Police, Odisha Police Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for the Odisha Police Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
Registration are starting from December 13, 2021 and last date for the registration is January 02, 2022. There are 144 Vacancy for the Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021. Odisha Police ASI Pay Scale is Rs 9300 (Base). Candidates can get selection through Written Exam. Odisha Police Recruitment Job location is in Odisha.
Minimum age of Recruitment is 18 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 42 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also read: UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2021
Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Re Open: December 13, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : January 02, 2022
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 42 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Odisha Police ASI Salary
- Odisha Police ASISalary : Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800.
Odisha Police ASI Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed 10th class, ITI from any recognized Board and University in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
How to Apply
- Odisha Police Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from December 13, 2021 to January 02, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Vacancy details: Total 144 Posts
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.