Date of Post: 07 September 2021
Short Information about Job: OSSC Online Registration Form for the Post of Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Odisha Staff Selection Commission, OSSC Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for the Odisha Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
OSSC Officer Recruitment Online Form 2021
Registration are starting from September 03, 2021 and last date for the registration is October 01, 2021. There are 15 Vacancy for the OSSC Officer Recruitment 2021. OSSC Officer Pay Scale is Rs 16880 (Base). Candidates can get selection through Written Exam. OSSC Officer Recruitment Job location is in Odisha.
Minimum age of Recruitment is 21 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 32 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also Read: JNU Non-Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
Odisha Staff Selection Commission, OSSC
OSSC Officer Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Online Registration Start : September 03, 2021
- Last Date of Online Registration : October 01, 2021
- Registration of Submission Form : September 03, 2021
- Last Date of Submission Form : October 18, 2021
- SC, ST and PwD Candidates Fee : Rs 200
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
OSSC Officer Salary Details
- OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Salary : Rs 16880
- This salary is for 1 year as per Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017.
OSSC Officer Eligibility Details
- Candidates should have passed Graduate Degree from a recognized University in India.
- Proficiency in Computer Knowledge like Internet-mail, Word Processing, Data Analysis & Presentation.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 32 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Tier-I: Computer Based Recruitment Examination.
- Tier-II: Viva-Voce.
Vacancy details: Total 15 Posts
How to Apply
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission, OSSC Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from September 03, 2021 to October 01, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about OSSC Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.