Date of Post: 24 February 2021
Short Information about Job: PSPCL Online Registration Form for the Post of Assistant Lineman, Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Assistant Sub Station Attendant (2632 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Punjab State Power Corporation Limited, PSPCL Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for the Punjab Bijli Board Recruitment Can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.
Punjab Bijli Board Clerk, Lineman Recruitment 2021
Registration are starting from February 02, 2021 and last date for the registration is March 15, 2021. There are 2632 Vacancy for the Punjab Bijli Board Recruitment. Punjab Bijli Board Pay Scale is Rs 6400 to Rs 34800. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam and Interview. PSPCL Recruitment Job location is in Punjab.
Minimum age of Recruitment is 18 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 42 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also Read: Rajasthan RVUNL AE, JE Recruitment 2021
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
Punjab Bijli Board Clerk, Lineman & other Various Post Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : February 20, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : March 15, 2021
Application Fee For Clerk, JE, Revenue Accountant, Assistant Sub Station Attendant
- PWD Candidates Fee : Rs 500
- SC Candidates Fee : Rs 400
- For the Rest of the Candidates Fee : Rs 1000
Application Fee For Assistant Lineman Posts
- PWD Candidates Fee : Rs 350
- SC Candidates Fee : Rs 200
- For the Rest of the Candidates Fee : Rs 600
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- Candidates should passed 10th Class, 12th Class and Graduate from any recognized Board / University in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
- Assistant Lineman, Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer/ Electrical and Assistant Sub Station Attendant Pay Scale : Rs 6400 to Rs 34800
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 42 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Vacancy details: Total 2632 Posts
|Name of Post
No. of Post(Tentative)
|Assistant Sub Station Attendant
How to Apply
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited, PSPCL Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from February 20, 2021 to March 15, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about PSPCL Clerk, Lineman and Other Various Post Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification Before Registration Apply.