Date of Post: 16 Jan 20221
Short Information about Job: - NHM Rajasthan Result for the Post of Community Health Officer CHO (6310 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by National Health Mission (NHM, Rajasthan). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Exams can Download their Result Now.
You can also Read: – Rajasthan Assistant Professor Form
National Health Mission - NHM, Rajasthan
CHO Community Health Officer Recruitment 2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : September 02, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : September 16, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : September 16, 2020
- Exams Date : November 10, 2020
- Availability of Admit Card : November 05, 2020
- Availability of Result : Jan 16, 2021
- General, OBC and MBC (Creamy Layer) Candidates Fee : Rs 400
- General, OBC and MBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidates Fee : Rs 300
- PH(Divang) and Female Candidates Fee : Rs 200
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E Mitra Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 28 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 45 Years
- You should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
- Candidates should have GNM/ B.SC/ BAMS with Registered in Rajasthan Nursing Council/ Board.
Vacancy details: Total 6310 Post
|CHO Community Health Officer
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Non TSP Area
How to Apply
- Rajasthan NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Sept 02, 2020 to Sept 16, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Rajasthan NHM CHO Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Download their Result.