Date of Post: 17 March 2021
Short Information about Job: Rajasthan Police Result for the Post of Constable GD and Driver Recruitment 2019 has been announced by Department of Police, Rajasthan Recruitment 2020. Interested Candidates for the Police Recruitment exam can download their Result.
You can also Read: Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment Result
Department of Police, Rajasthan
Rajasthan Police Constable GD and Driver Recruitment 2019-2020
Details of Notification
- Notification Issued Date on : December 04, 2019
- Registration Start : December 23, 2019
- Last Date of Registration : February 10,2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : February 10, 2020
- Exams Date : November 06-08, 2020
- Availability of Admit Card : October 25, 2020
- Availability of Answer Key : November 12, 2020
- Result : March 11, 2021
- Availability of PET Admit Card : March 17, 2021
- General, OBC, Other State Candidates Fee : Rs 400
- If Income Less than 2.5 Lack : Rs 350
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 350
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, E-Challan or Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on January 01, 2020
- For Constable Post :
- Male Candidates: 18-23 Years
- Female Candidates : 18-28 Years
- For Driver Post :
- Male Candidates: 18-26 Years
- Female Candidates : 18-31 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Constable : Candidates should Passed 10th Class (High School) Exams from any Recognized Board.
- Candidates should Passed 08th Class for Constable RAC/ or MBC Battalion.
- Driver : Candidates should Passed 10th Class (High School) with Valid LMV/HMV 1 Year Old Driving License.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Vacancy details: Total 5000 Post
Physical Eligibility (General)
||05 Km. in 25 Minutes.
||05 Km. in 35 Minutes.
How to Apply
- NABARD Bank Group C Office Attendant Recruitment 2019-20.
- Candidates can Register from December 23, 2019 to January 21, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can download their Result/PET Admit Card.