Rajasthan Police Constable, Driver Admit Card 2020
Date of Post: 23 Oct 2020 | 09:30 PM
Short Information about Job: - Rajasthan Police Admit Card for the Post of Constable GD and Driver Recruitment 2019 has been announced by Department of Police, Rajasthan. Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Exams can Download Admit Card on Oct 25, 2020.
You can also Read: – Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment Result
Department of Police, Rajasthan
Rajasthan Police Constable GD and Driver Recruitment 2019-2020
Details of Notification
- Notification Issued Date on : December 04, 2019
- Registration Start : December 23, 2019
- Last Date of Registration : 10 February 10,2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : February 10, 2020
- Exams Date : November 06-08, 2020
- Admit Card Available on : October 25, 2020
- General, OBC, Other State Candidates Fee : Rs 400
- If Income Less than 2.5 Lack : Rs 350
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 350
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan or Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- For Constable Post :
- Male Candidates: 18-23 Years
- Female Candidates : 18-28 Years
- For Driver Post :
- Male Candidates: 18-26 Years
- Female Candidates : 18-31 Years
- You should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation.
- Constable : Candidates should Passed 10th Class (High School) Exams from any Recognized Board.
- Candidates should Passed 08th Class for Constable RAC/ or MBC Battalion.
- Driver : Candidates should Passed 10th Class (High School) with Valid LMV/HMV 1 Year Old Driving License.
Vacancy details: Total 5000 Post
Physical Eligibility (General)
||05 Km. in 25 Minutes.
||05 Km. in 35 Minutes.
How to Apply
- NABARD Bank Group C Office Attendant Recruitment 2019-20.
- Candidates can Register from Dec 23, 2019 to Jan 21, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Download Admit Card on Oct 25, 2020.