Date of Post: 18 Nov 2020 | 09:12 PM
Short Information about Job: - RPSC Admit Card for the Recruitment of Physiotherapist Recruitment 2018 has been announced by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Interested Candidates Can Download the Admit Card.
You can also Read: RPSC Agriculture Officer Admit Card
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
RPSC Physiotherapist Recruitment 2018
Advt No. : 08&09/2017-2018
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : April 17, 2018
- Last Date of Registration : 01/05/2018
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : May 01, 2018
- Online Correction : May 02-08, 2018
- Exams Date: November 23-24, 2020
- Admit Card Available on : Nov 18, 2020
- General and Other State Candidates Fee : Rs 350
- OBC and BC Candidates Fee : Rs 250
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 150
Mode of Payment
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
- Passed 10+2th Class Intermediate / Secondary Exams.
- Candidates must have Diploma in Physiotherapist.
- Must have Knowledge of Hindi Written Devnagri.
- Must have Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Candidates should read the Notification for More Details.
Vacancy details: Total 30 Post
||Non TSP Area
Interested candidates Can Download Admit Card.