Date of Post: 24 May 2022
Short Information about Job: RBI Assistant Result, Marks for the Post of Assistant Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Reserve Bank of India, RBI Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the RBI Recruitment can download their Assistant Result, Marks.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
Registration are starting from February 17, 2022 and last date for the registration is March 08, 2022. There are 950 Vacancy for the RBI Recruitment 2022. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam.
Minimum age of Recruitment is 20 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 28 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also Read: PNB Champaran Peon Recruitment 2022
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
Advt. No. 2A/2021-22
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : February 17, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : March 08, 2022
- Last Date of Fee Payment : March 08, 2022
- Availability of Exam Date : March 26-27, 2022
- Availability of Admit Card : March21, 2022
- Pre Result : April 21, 2022
- Mains Exam Date : May 2022
- Mains Admit Card : April 29, 2022
- Pre Marks : May 23, 2022
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 450
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 50
- PH (Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 50
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on December 01, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 20 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 28 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Details
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 50% Marks from any recognized University in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Vacancy details: Total 950 Posts
How to Apply
- Reserve Bank of India, RBI Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can Register from February 17, 2022 to March 08, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can download their Result, Marks.