Date of Post: 02 July 2021
Short Information About Job: RBI Result for the Post of RBI JE Junior Engineer (48 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Interested Candidates for Post of RBI JE Junior Engineer Recruitment can download their result.
You can also Read: Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI JE Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : February 02, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : February 15, 2021
- Last Date of Payment Fee : February 15, 2021
- Examination Date : March 08, 2021(Tentative)
- Availability of Admit Card : February 26, 2021
- Availability of Result : July 02, 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 450
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 50
- Candidates should have passed Diploma or Bachelors Degree from any Recognized University in India.
- Pay Scale for Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) : Rs 49026/Month.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 20 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 30 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Vacancy details: Total 48 Posts
How to Apply for RBI JE Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from February 02, 2021 to February 15, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about RBI JE Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can download their result.