Date of Post: 22 Jan 2021
Short Information about Job: RBI Online Registration Form for the Post of Security Guard (241 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Interested Candidates for the Post of Security Guard Can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.
You can also Read: SSC GD Constable Recruitment Result 2021
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : January 22, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : February 12, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : February 12, 2021
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Availability of Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 500
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 50
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : NA
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 25 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should Passed 10th Class (High School) Examination OR Ex Serviceman.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Eligibility Details.
Vacancy details: Total 241 Posts
How to Apply for RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021
- RBI Reserve Bank of India Security Guard Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from Jan 22, 2021 to Feb 12, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.