Date of Post: 04 Jan 2021
Short Information about Job:
RPSC Recruitment Interview Letter for the Post of Junior Legal Officer JLO (156 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Interested Candidates Who have already Qualified for the Exam of Junior Legal Officer can Download their Interview Letter.
You can also Read: IIT Tirupati Engineer Recruitment
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
JLO Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019-2020
Advt. No. 05/2019-20
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : Sept 29, 2019
- Last Date of Registration : Oct 25, 2019
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : Oct 25, 2019
- Examination Date: December 26-27, 2019
- Availability of Admit Card : December 18, 2019
- Availability of Result : May 09, 2020
- Availability of Interview Letter : Jan 04, 2021
- General and Other State Candidates Fee : Rs 350
- OBC and BC Candidates Fee : Rs 250
- SC and ST Candidates Fee: Rs 150
Mode of Payment : Junior Legal Officer JLO Recruitment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Eligibility : Junior Legal Officer JLO Recruitment
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Law from Any Recognized University in India.
- Candidates should have Working Knowledge of Hindi and Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Vacancy details: Total 156 Posts
Junior Legal Officer (JLO) TSP Area
Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Non TSP Area
Interested candidates Can Download Admit Card.