Date of Post: 19 May 2022
Short Information about Job: RPSC Online Registration Form for the Post of Senior Teacher TGT (Sanskrit Education Department) Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), RPSC Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the RPSC Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
RPSC Senior Teacher II in Sanskrit Education Recruitment 2022
Registration are starting from May 23, 2022 and last date for the registration is June 21, 2022. There are 417 Vacancy for the RPSC Senior Teacher II in Sanskrit Education Recruitment 2022. RPSC Senior Teacher II in Sanskrit Education Pay Scale is NA. RPSC Recruitment Job location is in Rajasthan. Minimum age of Recruitment is 18 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 40 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also read: UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2022
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
RPSC Senior Teacher II in Sanskrit Education Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : May 23, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : June 21, 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : June 21, 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, Other State Candidates Fee : Rs 350
- OBC, BC Candidates Fee : Rs 250
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : Rs 150
- Correction Charge : Rs 500
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
RPSC Senior Teacher II in Sanskrit Education Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree in Related Subject as Optional Subject with Degree/ Diploma in Education from any recognized University in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
How to Apply
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can Register from May 23, 2021 to June 21, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about RPSC Senior Teacher II in Sanskrit Education Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Vacancy details: Total 417 Posts
|Senior Teacher TGT (Sanskrit Education Department)
Subject Wise Vacancy Details
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.