Date of Post: 09 February 2022
Short Information about Job: RRC Online Registration Form for the Post of East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar (RRC) Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the RRC Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
You can also Read: UPPSC Regional Inspector Technical Mains Online Form 2022
RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment 2022
Advt. No. ECoR/RRC/Act. Appt/2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : February 08, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : March 07, 2022
- Last Date of Fee Payment : March 07, 2022
- Availability of Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Availability of Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 100
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- PH (Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on March 07, 2022
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 15 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 24 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Eligibility Details
- Candidates should have Passed 10th Class Exam with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade from any recognized University in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Vacancy details: Total 756 Posts
|RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice
How to Apply
- Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar (RRC) Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can Register from February 08, 2022 to March 07, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.