Date of Post: 03 October 2021
Short Information about Job: SBI Online Registration Form for the Post of Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2021 has been announced by State Bank of India, SBI Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for the SBI Bank Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021
Registration are starting from October 05, 2021 and last date for the registration is October 25, 2021. There are 2056 Vacancy for the SBI Bank Recruitment 2021. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam.
Minimum age of Recruitment is 21 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 30 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also Read: HP Police Constable Recruitment 2021
State Bank of India, SBI
SBI PO Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. CRPD/ PO/2021-22/18
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : October 05, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : October 25, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : October 25, 2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Availability of Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 750
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on April 01, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 30 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
SBI PO Eligibility Details
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
- Appearing in Bachelor Degree Candidates are also Eligible for this Vacancy.
Vacancy details: Total 2056 Posts
How to Apply
- State Bank of India, SBI Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register October 05, 2021 to October 25, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about SBI PO Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.