Date of Post: 20 Dec 2020 | 09:00 AM
Short Information about Job: - SSC CHSL Online Registration Form for the Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 (4726 Post) Recruitment 2020-21 has been announced by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also Read: – UPPSC ARO/RO 2016 Pre Exam Result
Staff Selection Commission - SSC
CHSL Combined Higher Secondary Level 10+2 Exams Recruitment 2020-21
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : November 06, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : December 26, 2020(Updated)
- Last Date of Fee Payment : December 28, 2020
- Online Exam Date Paper I : April 12-27, 2021
- Paper II Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 100
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- PH(Divang) Candidates : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and Through Offline Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on Jan 01,2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 27 Years
- You should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
- Candidates should Passed 12th Class (Intermediate) Exams in Any Recognized Board in India.
Recruitment Post Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Sorting Assistant or Postal Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Interested candidates can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.