Date of Post: 01 February 2021
Short Information about Job: SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card for the Recruitment Post of CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) in Lower Division Clerk LDC, Data Entry Operator and Postal Assistant Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Staff Selection Commission SSC. Interested Candidates Can Download SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier II Admit Card.
You can also Read: Bihar SHSB NHM CHO Recruitment Form
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier I Recruitment Result 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : December 03, 2019
- Last Date of Registration : January 10, 2020
- Last Date of Online Payment : January 12, 2020
- Examination Date Paper I : March 16-19, 2020
- Examination Date Paper I : March 20-27, 2020
- Availability of Admit Card Paper I : March 04, 2020
- Change Examination District : September 18-20, 2020
- Left Over Paper Examination Date Paper I : October 12-21, 2020
- Availability of Admit Card Paper I : October 01, 2020
- Availability of Answer Key Paper I : November 05, 2020 to Nov 10, 2020
- Availability of Paper I Result : January 15, 2021
- Tier I Marks : January 19, 2021
- Tier I Final Answer Key : January 23, 2021
- Tier II Exam Date : February 14, 2021
- Tier II Admit Card : February 01, 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 100
- SC, ST and PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0 (Nil)
- All Category Female : Rs 0 (Exempted)
Mode Of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Eligibility for SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier I Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should Passed 12th Class Intermediate Exam from Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 27 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Interested Candidates can Download Tier II Admit Card.