Date of Post: 26 June 2021
Short Information about Job: SSC Exam Postponed for the Post of SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS (38 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Interested Candidates for the Post of SSC Multi Tasking Staff can download their Exam Postponed Notice 2021.
You can also Read: NIELIT Delhi Various Assistant Recruitment 2021
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Notification Issued on : February 05, 2021
- Registration Start : February 05, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : March 21, 2021 (Updated)
- Last Date of Fee Payment : March 23, 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) : March 25, 2021
- Tier I Exam Date :
July 01-20, 2021
- Tier I New Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Availability of Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 100
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on Aug 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of CandidatesÂ : 25 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should Passed 10th Class (High School) Exam from Recognized Board in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details on Feb 05, 2021.
Vacancy Details: Total Posts Notified Soon
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from February 05, 2021 to March 21, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can download their Exam postponed Notice.