Date of Post: 12 November 2021
Short Information about Job: SSC Answer Key for the Post of SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS (38 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Staff Selection Commission, SSC Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for the Post of SSC Multi Tasking Staff can download their Answer Key.
You can also Read: PHED West Bengal Assistant Recruitment 2021
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Notification Issued on : February 05, 2021
- Registration Start : February 05, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : March 21, 2021 (Updated)
- Last Date of Fee Payment : March 23, 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) : March 25, 2021
- Tier I New Exam Date : October 05-20, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : September 24, 2021
- Availability of Answer Key : November 12, 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 100
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on Aug 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of CandidatesÂ : 25 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should Passed 10th Class (High School) Exam from Recognized Board in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details on February 05, 2021.
Vacancy Details: Notified Soon
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from February 05, 2021 to March 21, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can download their Answer Key.