SSC Stenographer Grade C, D Post 2020
Date of Post: 10 Oct 2020 | 01:15 AM
Short Information about Job: - SSC Online Application Form for the Post of Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Interested candidates for the Vaccancy can read the Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also Read: – UPSC NDA I Result 2020
SSC - Staff Selection Commission
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment 2020
Advt No. : F.No.3/8/2020-P and P-II
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : Oct 10, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : Nov 04, 2020
- Last Date of Online Pay Exam Fee : Nov 06, 2020
- Last Date of Offline Payment : Nov 10, 2020
- CBT Exams Date: March 29-31, 2021
- Skill Test Exams Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 100
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0 (Nil)
- All Category Female : Rs 0 (Exempted)
Mode of Payment
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 27 Years for Grade D
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 30 Year for Grade C
- You should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxationas per Rules.
Stenographer Examination Grade C and D Eligibility
- Candidates Should passed with 10+2th Class Intermediate Exams from Any Recognized Board in India
- Stenographer Group D Transcription
- English : 50 Minutes | Hindi 65 Minutes
- Stenographer Group C Transcription
- English : 40 Minutes | Hindi 55 Minutes
How to Fill Form
- Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Issued Stenographer Grade C and Grade D 10+2l Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from October 10, 2020 to November 04, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.