State Bank SBI Apprentice Various Post Online Form 2020
Date of Post: 20 Nov 2020 | 07:45 PM
Short Information about Job: - SBI Online Application Form for the Post of Apprentice in Various States (8500 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by State Bank of India (SBI). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also Read: UCIL Various Post Admit Card
State Bank of India (SBI)
SBi Apprentice Post Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : November 20, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : December 10, 2020
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : December 10, 2020
- Exams Date : January 2021
- Admit Card Available on : Last Week December 2020
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 300
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- PH(Divang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 31/10/2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 20 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 28 Years
- You should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
Vacancy details: Total 8500 Post
How to Apply
- State Bank of India SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Nov 20, 2020 to Dec 10, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about SBI Apprentice Various Post Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Notification Before Registration.