Date of Post: 04 March 2021
Short Information about Job: SBI Admit Card for the Post of Apprentice in Various States (8500 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by State Bank of India (SBI). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment can download their Admit Card.
You can also Read: UCIL Various Post Admit Card
State Bank of India (SBI)
SBi Apprentice Post Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : November 20, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : December 10, 2020
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : December 10, 2020
- Availability of Admit Card : March, 2021
- Exams Date : April 2021
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 300
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- PH(Divang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on October 31, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 20 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 28 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from any Recognized University in India.
Vacancy details: Total 8500 Post
How to Apply
- State Bank of India SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from November 20, 2020 to December 10, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about SBI Apprentice Various Post Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can download their Admit Card.