UP NEET UG Online Counseling Registration, Filling, Allotment Result 2020
Date of Post: 12 Nov 2020 | 10:19 AM
Short Information about Job: - Online Counseling Registration Form for the NEET 2020 and admission for Admission in MBBS / BDS College has been announced by Office of the Director General Medical Education and Training Uttar Pradesh. Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification and Schedule Before Apply Online.
You can also Read: – RSMSSB Junior Engineer Exam Date
Uttar Pradesh Pre Medical Exam (UPNEET)
UP Online Counseling, Registration and Choice Filling 2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : Nov 05, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : Nov 08, 2020
- Document Verification : November 06-09, 2020
- Choice Filling : November 06-10, 2020
- Merit List Issued : Nov 09, 2020
- Seat Allotment Result : 11-12 November 11-12, 2020
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 2000
- SC, ST and PH(Divang) Candidates Fee : Rs 2000
Mode of Payment
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- Candidates should Qualified in NTA NEET Exam 2020.
- Candidates should passed with High School and Intermediate Exams in Uttar Pradesh.
- Domicile Certificate in UP.
Reservation of Seats
- OBC : 27 Percent
- SC : 21 Percent
- ST : 02 Percent
- UR / General : 50 Percent
Vacancy details: Total 1724 Post
- MBBS : 1673 Posts
- BDS : 51 Posts
Interested candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.