Date of Post: 13 May 2022
Short Information about Job: UP Postal Circle Online Registration Form for the Post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts including Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dav Sevak Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Uttar Pradesh Post Office, UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the UP Postal Circle Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022
Registration are starting from May 02, 2022 and last date for the registration is June 05, 2022. There are 2519 Vacancy for the UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022. UP Postal Circle GDS Pay Scale is Rs 10000 (Base). Candidates can get selection through Merit List and Document Verification. UP Postal Circle Recruitment Job location is in Uttar Pradesh. Minimum age of Recruitment is 18 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 40 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also read: ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Uttar Pradesh Post Office
UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : May 02, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : June 05, 2022
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 100
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
UP Postal Circle GDS Salary
- BPM Post Pay Rsn12000 (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab)
- ABPM/ DakSevak Post Pay Rs 10000 (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab)
UP Postal Circle GDS Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from any recognized University in India.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- In case of a candidate has knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
- Merit List.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply
- Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can Register from May 02, 2022 to June 05, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Vacancy details: Total 2519 Posts
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.