Date of Post: 02 May, 2022
Short Information about Job: UPPCL Final Result for the Post of Assistant Engineer Trainee in Civil Engineering (11 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment can download their Final Result.
You can also Read: UPSSSC Female Health Worker Eligibility Result, Mains Admit Card 2022
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
UPPCL AE Assistant Engineer Civil Recruitment
Advt. No. 08/VSA/2020/AE/Civil
Details of Notification
- Registration : January 05, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : January 27, 2021
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : January 27, 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) : January 29, 2021
- Exam Date : September 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : August 31, 2021
- Answer Key : September 17, 2021
- Result : December 17, 2021
- Final Result : May 01, 2022
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 1000
- SC Candidates Fee : Rs 700
- PH (Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 10
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
- Candidates should have BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Age Limit As on Jan 1, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
Vacancy details: Total 11 Posts
Assistant Engineer (AE) : 11 Posts
Category / Trade Wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply Online
- UPPCL AE Assistant Engineer 2021.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from January 05, 2021 to January 27, 2021.
- Read the Notification for More Details about AE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Interested candidates can download their Final Result.