Date of Post: 03 February 2021
Short Information about Job: UPPCL Online Registration Form for the Post of JE Junior Engineer Civil Trainee (21 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). Interested Candidates for the Post of JE Junior Engineer Can Read the Full Notification Before Registration Online.
You can also Read: SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier I Result
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
UPPCL JE Junior Engineer Civil Trainee Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 01/VSA/2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : February 03, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : February 23, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : February 10, 2021
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Availability of Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 1000
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 700
- PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 10
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Eligibility Details for UPPCL JE Junior Engineer Civil Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Recognized Board in India.
Vacancy details: Total 21 Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil)
How to Apply for UPPCL JE Junior Engineer Civil Trainee Recruitment 2021
- UPPCL Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from Feb 03, 2021 to Feb 23, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about UPPCL JE Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2021..
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.