Date of Post: 01 April 2021
Short Information about Job: UPPCL Admit Card for the Post of Junior Engineer in Electrical and Electronics (212 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment can download their Answer Key.
You can also Read: – NABARD Assistant Manager Mains Exam Result
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited - UPPCL
JE - Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. 07/VSA/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : December 04, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : December 28, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : December 28, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment (Offline) : December 30, 2020
- Availability of Admit Card : March 05, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : April 01, 2021
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 1000
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 700
- PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 10
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should have 3 Years of Diploma in Related Trade.
- You should Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
Vacancy details: Total 212 Post
JE (Electronics/ Telecommunication)
How to Apply
- UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from December 04, 2020 to December 28, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can download their Answer Key.