Date of Post: 10 February 2022
Short Information about Job: UPPSC Mains Online Form for the Post of Regional Inspector Technical (28 Post) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). Interested Candidates who are qualified Pre Exam can apply for Mains Exam.
You can also Read: BPSC Civil Judge PCS J Mains Exam Result 2022
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission - UPPSC
UPPSC Technical Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020
Advt No. : A-2/E-1/2020 , 03/11/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : November 03, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : November 28, 2020
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : November 28, 2020
- Last Date of Complete Form : December 03, 2020
- Exam Date : November 21, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : November 03, 2021
- Mains Exam Registration Start : February 10, 2022
- Last Date of Mains Exam Registration : February 25, 2022
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 225
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 105
- PH (Divyang) Candidates : Rs 25
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on July 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- You should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
- Candidates should Passed 10th Class with Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering.
Vacancy details: Total 28 Post
|Regional Inspector (Technical)
How to Apply
- UPPSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from Nov 03, 2020 to Nov 28, 2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Qualified candidates can apply for Mains Exam.