Date of Post: 09 June 2022
Short Information about Job: UPSC Assistant Commandant AC Reserve List for the Post of Central Armed Police Force CAPF Assistant Commandant AC (209 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment can download their Reserve List.
You can also Read: Police Jobs
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Assistant Commandant (Combined Central Armed Police Force) Exam 2020
Advt No. : 12/2020 CPF
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : August 18, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : September 07, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : September 07, 2020
- Exams Date : December 20, 2020
- Availability of Admit Card : November 23, 2020
- Result Available : February 08, 2021
- Starting Date of DAF : February 12, 2021
- Last Date of DAF : February 25, 2021
- Interview Date : December 06-24, 2021
- Final Result Date : January 04, 2022
- Marks : January 18, 2022
- Reserve List : June 09, 2022
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 200
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and SBI E Challan Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on August 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 20 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 25 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any stream from any Recognized University in India.
Vacancy details: Total 209 Post
Physical Eligibility Details
- 100 Meter in 16 Second.
- 800 Meter in 03 Min. 45 Second
- 100 Meter in 18 Second.
- 800 Meter in 04 Min. 45 Second.
How to Apply
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from August 18, 2020 to September 07, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can download their Reserve List.