Date of Post: 15 Dec 2020 | 04:40 PM
Short Information about Job: - UPSC Invited to DAF Online Form for the Post of Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Recruitment 2019 has been announced by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Interested Candidates can apply for Geologist DAF form.
You can also Read: UP BEd Seat Allotment Result
Union Public Service Commission - UPSC
Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Recruitment 2019
Advt No. : 02/2020-GEOL
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : September 25, 2019
- Last Date of Registration : October 15, 2019
- Last Date of Fee Payment : October 15, 2019
- Pre Exams Date : January 19, 2020
- Admit Card of Pre Exams : December 26, 2019
- Mains Exams Date : June 27-28, 2020
- Admit Card of Pre Exams : February 19, 2020
- Last Dateo of Change Mains Exam Center : September 13, 2020
- Mains Exams Date : October 17 - 18, 2020
- Admit Card of Mains Exam : September 22, 2020
- Result of Mains Exam : November 26, 2020
- DAF Start Date : December 14, 2020
- DAF Last Date : December 24, 2020
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 200
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- PH(Divang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as On 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 32 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 35 Years (JHG)
- You should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
VaVacancy Details with all Eligibility Details
Vacancy details: Total 102 Post
|Chemist Group A
- Master Degree in Science M.Sc Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized University in India
|Geologist Group A
- Appearing or Passed Post Graduate Degree in Geological Science / Geology / Applied Geology / Geo Exploration / Mineral Exploration / Engineering Geology / Marine Geology / Earth Science and Equivalent Degree.
|Junior Hydro Geologist
- Appearing (Final Year) or Passed Master degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or Any Equivalent Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
|Geophysicist Group A
- Appearing or Passed Master Degree in Science in Following Stream Physics / Applied Physics / Geophysics / Marine Geophysics or Any Other Equivalent Degree
All the Interested candidates Download their Mains Exam Result.