Date of Post: 15 Dec 2020 | 05:38 PM
Short Information about Job: - UPSC Change Exam District Notice for the Post of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Interested Candidates for this examination can Download Change Examination District Notice.
You can also Read: UPSC Combined Geologist DAF Form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Account Officer EPFO Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. 51/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : Jan 11, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : Jan 31, 2020 upto 06 PM Only.
- Last Date Fee Payment : Jan 31, 2020
- Examination Date : January 2021
- Change Exam District : December 15-21, 2020
- General / OBC : Rs 25
- SC / ST / PH / Female : Rs 0
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online or Offline Fee Mode.
Mode of Payment
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in from Any Recognized University in India.
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 30 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Vacancy details: Total 421 Posts
|Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)
How to Apply
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Special Drive Recruitment 2020
- Candidates can Register from Jan 18, 2020 to Jan 31, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates Can Change Exam District.