Date of Post: 12 April 2021
Short Information about Job: UPSC Final Result for the Engineering Services 2020 has been announced by Union Public Service Commission, UPSC Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for the Recruitment can download their Final Result.
You can also Read: Railway SWR Apprentice Form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Engineering Service Recruitment Mains Exam Date 2020
Advt No. : 01/2020-ENG
Details of Notification
- Notification Issued : September 25, 2019
- Registration Start : September 25, 2019
- Last Date of Registration : October 15, 2019 upto 06 PM Only
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : October 15, 2019
- Exam Date Pre : January 05, 2020
- Availability of Admit Card Pre : December 11, 2019
- Availability of Result Pre : February 20, 2020
- Last Date of Change Exam District : September 13, 2020
- Mains Exams Date : October 18, 2020
- Availability of Admit Card Mains : September 22, 2020
- Availability of Result Mains : December 14, 2020
- Availability of DAF Form : December 24, 2020 to January 05, 2021
- Availability of Interview Schedule : January 28, 2021
- Final Result : April 12, 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 200
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- PH(Divang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking SBI E Pay and E-Challan.
- Candidates should Passed or Appearing Engineering Degree in Related Trade / Stream
- Candidates should Read the Notification For More Details.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2020
- 21-30 Year As on Jan 01, 202
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 30 Years
- Age Between : Jan 02, 1990 to Jan 01, 1999
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Vacancy details: Total 495 Posts
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Exam Center For
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bagalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Dharwad, Guwahati, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambhalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Trivandrum, Tirupati, Udaipur & Vishakhapatnam Only.
- Note : Prelim Exam Center Are Limited Slot.
- Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bagalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dispur, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Mumbai, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Trivandrum & Vishwakhapatnam.
- Candidate Can Choose the Mains Examination Center Now, Because You have Required to Filled the Mains Examination Center in Prelim Exam 2019 Online Form.
Interested candidates can download their Final Result.