Date of Post: 28 Dec 2021
Short Information about Job: UPSC Interview Schedule for the Engineering Services 2020 has been announced by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment can check their Interview Schedule.
You can also Read: Railway SWR Apprentice Form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Engineering Service Recruitment Mains Exam Date 2020
Advt No. : 01/2020-ENG
Details of Notification
- Notification Issued : Sept 25, 2019
- Registration Start : Sept 25, 2019
- Last Date of Registration : Oct 15, 2019 upto 06 PM Only
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : Oct 15, 2019
- Exam Date Pre : Jan 05, 2020
- Availability of Admit Card Pre : Dec 11, 2019
- Availability of Result Pre : Feb 20, 2020
- Last Date of Change Exam District : Sept 13, 2020
- Mains Exams Date : Oct 18, 2020
- Availability of Admit Card Mains : Sept 22, 2020
- Availability of Result Mains : Dec 14, 2020
- Availability of DAF Form : Dec 24, 2020 to Jan 05, 2021
- Availability of Interviw Schedule : January 28, 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 200
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- PH(Divang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking SBI E Pay and E-Challan.
- Candidates should Passed or Appearing Engineering Degree in Related Trade / Stream
- Candidates should Read the Notification For More Details.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2020
- 21-30 Year As on Jan 01, 202
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 30 Years
- Age Between : Jan 02, 1990 to Jan 01, 1999
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Vacancy details: Total 495 Posts
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Exam Center For
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bagalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Dharwad, Guwahati, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambhalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Trivandrum, Tirupati, Udaipur & Vishakhapatnam Only.
- Note : Prelim Exam Center Are Limited Slot.
- Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bagalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dispur, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Mumbai, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Trivandrum & Vishwakhapatnam.
- Candidate Can Choose the Mains Examination Center Now, Because You have Required to Filled the Mains Examination Center in Prelim Exam 2019 Online Form.
Interested candidates can check their Interview schedule.