UPSC NDA I Form 2021
Date of Post: 26 Dec 2020 | 03:30 PM
Short Information about Job: - UPSC Online Registration Form for the Post of National Defence Academy NDA I Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Interested Candidates for this Recruitment Can Read the Notification Before Registration.
You can also Read: CGPSC Civil Judge Pre Resul
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
NDA National Defence Academy NDA I Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : Dec 30, 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : Jan 19 2021 till 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date of Payment Exam Fee : Jan 19, 2021
- NDA I Examination Date : April 18, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : March 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 100
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0 (Nil)
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and Cash E Challan Fee Mode through State Bank of India SBI Any Branches in India.
- Candidates should passed 10+2 Class Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board
- Candidates should 10+2 Class Intermediate 12th Class Examination Passed or Appearing in from Any Recognized Board with Mathematics and Physics as a Subject.
- Candidates should born between July 02, 2002 to July 01, 2005.
|National Defence Academy NDA
|Naval Academy NA
||10+2 Cadet Entry
How to Apply
- UPSC NDA I Form 2021.
- Candidates can Register from Dec 03 21, 2020 to Dec 24, 2020. Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about National Defence Academy NDA I Recruitment 2021. You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents. Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form. If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form. In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates Can Read the Notification Before Registration.