Date of Post: 05 Jan 2021
Short Information about Job: UPSSSC Typing Test Admit Card for the Combined Junior Assistant 10+2th Class Recruitment in Various Department in Uttar Pradesh has been announced by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC, Lucknow). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Can Download the Examination Schedule for Skill Test and their Admit Card.
You can also Read: UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Skill Test Exam Date
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
10+2th Class Junior Assistant Direct Recruitment 2017-2020
Advt No. : 26-Exam/2016
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : Dec 22, 2016
- Last Date of Registration : Jan 12, 2017
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : Jan 14, 2017
- Last Date of Submit Final Form : Jan 16, 2017
- Last Date of Re Upload Photo Signature : March 13, 2019
- Examination Date : May 31, 2019
- Availability of Admit Card : May 23, 2019
- Availability of Question Paper and Answer Key : June 03, 2019
- Typing Test Date : January 13-23, 2021
- Availability of Typing Test Admit Card : January 05, 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 185
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 95
- PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 25
Mode of Payment
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and SBI I Collect Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on July 01, 2016
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Candidates should have 10+2th Class Passed Intermediate Examination in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Typing Speed Hindi: 25 WPM and English : 30 Wpm
- CCC Exam Passed from DOEACC / Nielit.
Vacancy details: Total 548 Posts
- General : 298 Posts
- SC : 104 Posts
- ST : 10 Posts
- OBC : 136 Posts
Interested candidates Can Read the Notification Before Registration.