Date of Post: 20 July 2021
Short Information about Job: UPSSSC Typing Test Result for the Combined Junior Assistant 10+2th Class Recruitment in Various Department in Uttar Pradesh has been announced by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC, Lucknow). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment can download their Typing Test Result.
You can also Read: Delhi Court Recruitment 2021
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
10+2th Class Junior Assistant Direct Recruitment 2017-2020
Advt No. : 26-Exam/2016
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : December 22, 2016
- Last Date of Registration : January 12, 2017
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : January 14, 2017
- Last Date of Submit Final Form : January 16, 2017
- Last Date of Re Upload Photo Signature : March 13, 2019
- Examination Date : May 31, 2019
- Availability of Admit Card : May 23, 2019
- Availability of Question Paper and Answer Key : June 03, 2019
- Typing Test Date : January 13-23, 2021
- Availability of Typing Test Admit Card Result : July 20, 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 185
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 95
- PH (Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 25
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and SBI I Collect Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on July 01, 2016
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2th Class Intermediate Examination in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Typing Speed Hindi: 25 WPM and English : 30 Wpm
- CCC Exam Passed from DOEACC / Nielit.
Vacancy details: Total 548 Posts
- General : 298 Posts
- SC : 104 Posts
- ST : 10 Posts
- OBC : 136 Posts
Interested candidates can download their Typing Test Result.