UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Special Recruitment Final Result 2021
Date of Post: 07 Jan 2021
Short Information about Job:
UPSSSC Final Result for the Special / Backlog Junior Assistant Kanistha Sahayak Vacancy 2017 has been announced by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC, Lucknow). Interested Candidates for the Interview Can Download the Final Result.
You can also Read: Patna High Court District Judge Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
10+2 Junior Assistant Special Recruitment 2017
Advt No: 01-Exam/2017
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : Jan 18, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : Feb 07, 2017
- Last Date of Fee Payment : Feb 09, 2017
- Last Date of Complete Form : Feb 11, 2017
- Examination Date : Feb 19, 2019
- Availability of Admit Card : Feb 15, 2019
- Availability of Answer Key : Feb 20, 2019
- Availability of Revised Answer Key : May 01, 2019
- Availability of Result : July 19, 2019
- Typing Test Date : November 01-02, 2019
- Typing Test Result Declared : July 31, 2020
- Availability of Interview Letter : September 2020
- Availability of Final Result : Jan 07, 2021
- OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 185
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 95
- PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 25
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode.
Vacancy details: Total 115 Posts
- General Posts : Not Available
- OBC : 43 Posts
- SC : 56 Posts
- ST : 16 Posts
Age Limit as on July 01, 2017
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation According to Rules.
- Candidates should Passed 10+2th Class (Intermediate) Examination From Any Recognized Board in India
- Hindi Typing : 25 WPM and English : 30 WPM.
- CCC Exam Passed From NIELIT/ DOEACC Society.
Interested candidates can Download Final Result.