Date of Post: 20 Jan 2020
Short Information about Job: High Court Online Registration Form for the Post of Higher Judicial Service HJS (98 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also Read: Railway NTPC Varoius Post Admit Card
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Higher Judicial Service HJS Recruitment 2020-2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : January 20, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : February 19, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : February 19, 2021
- Pre Exams Date : April 04, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : March 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 1250
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 1000
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 35 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 45 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
- Candidates should have LLB Degree with 7 Years Practice as an Advocate.
Vacancy details: Total 98 Posts (Current 87 Posts)
District Judge (HJS)
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court HJS Recruitment 2020
- Allahabad High Court HJS Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Jan 20, 2021 to Feb 19, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Allahabad HC HJS Recruitment 2021.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.