Date of Post: 24 July 2021
Short Information about Job: Registration Form for the Various Posts (Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer, Deputy Controller of Accounts, Junior Accounts Officer) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for the Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration.
Armed Forces Tribunal Various Posts Recruitment 2021
Registration are starting from July 24, 2021 and last date for the registration is September 10, 2021. There are 11 Vacancy for the Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2021. Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment Job location is in All India.
Maximum age of Recruitment is 56 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also Read: SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2021
Armed Forces Tribunal
Armed Forces Tribunal JAO, CAO, Advisor Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : July 24, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : September 10, 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- There is No Fee Charge for any candidates of any category.
- Candidates have to fill the form only.
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 56 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Armed Forces Tribunal Salary
- Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Salary : Rs 78,800 to Rs 2,09,200
- Deputy Controller of Accounts Officer Salary Salary : Rs 56, 100 to Rs 1,77,500
- Junior Accounts Officer Salary : Level-6 in the pay matrix
Vacancy details: Total 11 Posts
- Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer: 1 Post
- Deputy Controller of Accounts Officer: 1 Post
- Junior Accounts Officer: 9 Posts
How to Apply for Armed Forces Tribunal
- Candidates can Register from July 24, 2021 to September 10, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Armed Forces Tribunal JAO, CAO, Advisor Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
- Postal Address: The Principal Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, West Block-VIII, Sector_I, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.