Date of Post: 16 Jan 2021
Short Information about Job: HPSC Online Registration Form for the Post of Civil Judge Judicial Branch (239 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC). Interested Candidates for the Post of Civil Judge Can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.
You can also Read: UPPCL JE Junior Engineer Civil Trainee Form
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 01/2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : January 15, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : February 15, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : February 15, 2021
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Availability of Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 1000
- Haryana Reserve Category Candidates Fee : Rs 250
- Haryana Female Candidates Fee : Rs 250
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
Age Limit as on Feb 15, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 42 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Eligibility Details for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from any Recognized University.
Vacancy details: Total 239 Posts
How to Apply for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from Jan 01, 2021 to Feb 16, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about HPSC Haryana Civil Judge Judicial Branch Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Notification Before Registration Online