Date of Post: 20 July 2022
Short Information about Job: Haryana Online Registration Form for the Post of Project Coordinator, Accountant Cum Clerk, Peer Educator, Counselor / Social Worker / Psychologist Worker, Nurse / Ward Boy Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Haryana Prisons Department Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the Haryana Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
The Prisons Department, Haryana, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSE), Government of India is in the process of starting 15 bedded de-addiction centers in 15 jails of Haryana State under the scheme of National Action Plan for Drug Demand Reduction.
Walk-in-interview will be held on 02.08.2022 for filling up of various contractual posts under this scheme for a period of one year only. Vacancies, their qualification and remuneration in each jail i.e. Central Jail, Ambala, Central Jail-11, Hisar, District Jail, Yamunanagar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Cable, Panipat, Jhajjar, Sonepat, Faridabad, Gurugram, Sirsa, Jind, Bhiwani, Narnaul etc.
You can also Read: DSSSB TGT,PGT Recruitment 2022
Haryana Prisons Department
Haryana Jail Clerk, Ward Boy, Worker Recruitment 2022
Details of Notification
- Interview Date : August 02, 2022 at 11:00 AM (Walk-In-Interview)
Haryana Jail Salary Details
- Haryana Jail Project Coordinator Salary : Rs 30,000
- Haryana Jail Accountant Cum Clerk Salary : Rs 18,000
- Haryana Jail Counselor / Social Worker / Psychologist Worker Salary : Rs 25,000
- Haryana Jail Nurse / Ward Boy Salary : Rs 20,000
- Haryana Jail Peer Educator Salary : Rs 10,000
- Interview, Document and Medical Test.
How to Apply for Haryana Jail Recruitment 2022?
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to submit their duly filled application form (format attached) and Bio-data/Resume/Soy (with latest passport size photograph duly affixed) in original along with attested copies of- Along with one set of photocopies of relevant documents in support of age qualifications, mark sheet, degree, MCI state registration, category and experience certificates etc. and two latest passport size photographs should appear for the walk-in-interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants are advised to be present on the scheduled date at 11.00 AM. Documents will be checked on the first date of interview only and applications received after that will not be considered.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview or joining the place of appointment after acceptance of the offer of appointment and appointment.
- Mere fulfillment of essential qualifications/experience does not guarantee selection. Regarding appointment of candidates The decision of the committee will be final and no representation will be accepted in this regard.
- The above posts are purely on contract basis and for a period of 01 year only. 5. No HRA, Medical Claim, Transport Allowance etc. will be paid to the selected candidates.
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.