IBPS PO, Management Trainee MT Admit Card 2021
Date of Post: 25 Jan 2021
Short Information about Job: IBPS Admit Card for the Post of Probationary Officer PO and Management Trainee MT (1417 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment can Download their Admit Card.
You can also Read: – MPPEB DAHET Admission Admit Card
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - IBPS
Management Trainee MT and Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020
CRP PO/MT X
Details of Notification
- Notification Issued on : August 04, 2020
- Registration Start : August 05, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : August 26, 2020
- Re Open Online Registration Start : October 28, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : November 11, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : November 11, 2020
- Pre Online Exams Date : January 05, 06, 2021
- Pre Admit Card Available on : December 10, 2020
- Pre Result Available : January 15, 2021
- Pre Score Card Available : January 20, 2021
- Mains Exam Date : February 04, 2021
- Mains Admit Card : January 25, 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 850
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 175
- PH(Divang) Candidates Fee : Rs 175
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on Aug 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 20 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 30 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Eligibility Details for IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any Stream From any Indian Recognized University.
Vacancy details: Total 1417 Post
|Bank of India
|Punjab & Sind Bank
|Bank of Maharashtra
How to Apply for IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2020
- IBPS PO, MT X Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Oct 28, 2020 to Nov 11, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about IBPS PO, MT Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Download Pre Exam Result.