Date of Post: 10 February 2021
Short Information about Job: Online Registration Form for the Post of Non-Teaching like Medical Officer, Assistant Systems Engineer, Counsellor, Technical Officer, Workshop Superintendent, Placement Officer, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar (21 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by IIT ISM Dhanbad. Interested Candidates for the Post of IIT ISM Non-Teaching Can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.
IIT ISM Dhanbad Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021:
There are 21 Vacancy for the Recruitment of IIT ISM Dhanbad Non-Teaching. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam and computer skill tests. Non-Teaching Recruitment Job location will in Dhanbad. Minimum age of Recruitment is 40 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 50 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also Read: Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021
IIT ISM Dhanbad
IIT ISM Dhanbad Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : February 04, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : March 20, 2021
- Candidates Fee for all Candidates of all Category : Rs 1000
- Candidates should have a Graduate or Post Graduate from any Recognized University in India.
- Pay Scale for Non-Teaching Level-10 to Level-12 : Rs 15600 to Rs 39100 Tentative
- Minimum Age: 40 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Vacancy details: Total 21 Posts
How to Apply
- IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from February 04, 2021 to March 20, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.