Date of Post: 20 Dec 2020 | 01:00 PM
Short Information about Job: - Online Registration Form for the Short Service Commission Officers for Executive / Technical and Education Branch Entry June 2021 has been announced by Indian Navy. Interested Candidates for the Recruitment can read the Notification before Registration.
You can also Read: SSC CHSL 10+2 Form
Indian Navy(Nausena Bharti)
Short Service Commission Officers Various Entries June 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : Dec 18, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : Dec 31, 2020
- Last Date of Complete Form : Dec 31, 2020
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- There is no Fee for Any Candidates of any Category.
- Candidates only have to Fill the Form of Indian Navy SSCO Entry June 2021.
- Age Between : 02/07/1996 to 01/07/2000 for Education Branch Post.
- Age Between : 02/07/1996 to 01/01/2002 for SSC Observor and Pilot Post.
- Age Between : 02/07/1996 to 01/01/2002 for All Other Post.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
Vacancy details: Total 210 Posts
For Branch, Post wise Eligibility Details : Click Here
How to Apply
- Various Executive / Technical and Education Branch Entry Recruitment Indian Navy Vacancies.
- Candidates can Register from Dec 18, 2020 to Dec 31, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Indian Navy Recruitment 2020.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates Can Read the Notification Before Registration.