Date of Post: 13 August 2021
Short Information about Job: Indian Coast Guard Stage II Result for the Recruitment Posts of Yantrik Electrical / Mechanical and Electronics / Navik General Duty and Navik Domestic Branch Vacancies 2021 has been announced by Join Indian Coast Guard CDAC. Interested Candidates recruitment can download their Stage II Result.
You can also Read: Indian Navy SSC Officer Form
Join Indian Coast Guard
Coast Guard Yantrik and Navik Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 02/2021 Batch
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : January 05, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : January 19, 2021 upto 06 PM Only
- Last Date of Fee Payment : January 19, 2021
- Exam Date : March 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : March 08, 2021
- Result : May 07, 2021
- Stage II Exam Date : June 29 to July 03, 2021
- Stage II Admit Card : June 16, 2021
- Availability of Stage II Result : August 12, 2021
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 250
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 22 Years
- Age Between : August 01, 1999 to July 31, 2003 for Navik GD & Yantrik
- Age Between : October 01, 1999 to September 30, 2003 for Navik DB
- Navik GD : Candidates should Passed 12th Class (Intermediate) Examination with Mathematics, Physics as a Subject.
- Navik DD : Candidates should Passed 10th Class (High School) Examination from any Recognized Board in India.
- Yantrik : Candidates should Passed 10th Class (High School) Examination with Engineering Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication.
Vacancy details: Total 358 Posts
Navik General Duty GD
Navik Domestic Branch DB
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply
- Join Guard Coast Guard Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from January 05, 2021 to January 19, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Coast Guard Yantrik and Navik Recruitment 2021.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can download their Stage II Result.